Key benefits to you:
- Install on all your computers; Mac or PC/Windows, or both
- You are in charge of your confidential data. Information is stored only on your computer; not via the internet.
- Get started right away: Program is intuitive and easy to use
- Developed by psychologists for psychologists and other mental health professionals
- Reasonably priced: Roughly the price of one session
- One-time unlimited-license fee; No monthly or additional fees
Features of the basic session note:
- Over 300 phrases to choose from, organized according to the client/patient's affective and mental state, the themes of the session,
the interventions or treatments in the session, and an evaluation of progress plus plans for ongoing treatment.
- Customize your own statements for each section of the note (including up to 40 'themes' and 40 'interventions'), and store these as options for all your future notes.
- Add specific comments about the session, as appropriate.
- Each note includes your personalized signature line, to which you can add lines with your institutional affiliation, address, etc.
- Print your note, copy it to your word processor, or save it to be printed later.
Additional features include:
- Set your preferences for wording (e.g., "client" vs "patient"), font style and size, background color.
- Create an Intake Note or Termination Summary, or print a blank session note template to fill in by hand.
- Add Session Duration and Session Fee if desired, or customize your own headings as needed.
- Backup your work as you go in case you get interrupted; then resume where you left off.
- Notes are saved to a password-protected database (for short-term storage; not intended as a system of electronic file keeping). Storage is to your harddrive - never via the internet.
Buy your copy